I signed up for a free sitemeter account a few days ago, intrigued by posts I read where the bloggers were telling what people had googled and stumbled on their site. After only a few days, I actually saw a couple interesting ones pop up.
“famous people in Melba Idaho” What was this teacher smoking to come up with such a weird idea for a report? Poor kid.
“antichrist turkey vulture” Which creepy damn zoo are you researching?
Here’s a meme I came across and decided to do for poops & chuckles. Let me maintain another delusion that you may want to know more about me, mkay?
4 Jobs I’ve Held
- MCI – taking abuse from disgruntled customers over the phone
- McLeodUSA – taking abuse from disgruntled customers over the phone and later moved up to working with other phone technicians to switch folks to McLeodUSA
- Pearson Educational Measurement – designed (and I use that term VERY loosely) forms and testing booklets for national standardized testing. Insert tab a into slot b. repeat. *yawn*
- A print shop here in CR with less than 25 employees and 2M/month sales headed up by an evil garden gnome and primarily supported by a female baboon whose main hobbies were wielding the almighty power that she was the top salesperson, hating me, pissing all over my desk, and licking the jar on the shelf with aforementioned evil garden gnomes’ tiny little nuts floating in formaldyhyde. But the important thing is I’m Not Bitter.
4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over
- Finding Nemo
- About Last Night…
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4 TV Shows I Watch
- Friends (I’ve watched all 10 seasons at least 4 times)
- Grey’s Anatomy
- American Idol (but only the first couple episodes of the season with the frighteningly embarrassingly horrible auditions)
4 Places I’ve Lived
- Coldwater, Michigan
- Quincy, Michigan
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- A perpetual state of anxiety
4 Favorite Foods
- Steak, medium rare
- Chicken Wrap
- Ice Cream – Chocolate with Cherries and Chocolate Covered Caramel Bits
- Faygo Rock n’ Rye
4 Websites I Visit Everyday
- Amazon or eBay
- Hotmail and/or Yahoo!
- Google Reader (trying keep up with almost 40 blogs AND comment somewhat regularly)
4 Favorite Colors
- Green, both Kelly and Lime
- Orange, both Pumpkin and Nectarine
- Candy Apple Red
4 Places I Would Love to Be Right Now
- In a beautiful hotel wandering between the hot tub, the hotel bar for a glass of merlot and a smoke, and propped up in bed with at least a half dozen pillows watching movies with Hunkaliscious
- Working in a fantastic graphic designer position
- Strolling down Sac and Fox Trail with my Hunk, my boys, and my dog
- Shopping with my girlfriends and a winning lottery ticket in my pocket
4 Names I Love But Would/Could Not Use for my Children
- Jaron (which The Ex unabashedly stole and used for his son)
- Mahleah (say Molly)
Since no one tagged me, I won’t tag anyone. But feel free if you have extra time.
Punch it, dude. Out.