I cannot for the life of me figure out why I get so emotional on Thanksgiving, but I do. This year, I can’t even blame PMS, dammit. But I’ve had a good cry, and I am determined not to reserve a table for Pity Party, Party of One. So it’s a fantastic time to start Schmutzie’s Grace in Small Things. Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.
- I will never understand how in the world I ended up with my Hunk. He is my love, my rock, my security bankie, my soul mate, my kindred spirit, my biggest fan, and my bestest friend.
- My sons make me crazy, but they both have hearts of almost pure gold. I am thankful for how many times people have told me that.
- All my life, I’ve wanted a dog to own me, and I finally have that, like, times in-frickin-finity. I am her person.
- Deep fried turkey is a little bit of heaven in my mouf.
- I just had the first Eggnog with Kahlua of the season.